||out of office
||10"00AM - 6:30 PM
As of January 1, 2013, all billing codes for psychiatry change. This is an extraordinarily complex algorhythm. Therefore, posting it here at this time wil only be confusing.
If you are paying me directly, I can present the basic fee schedule to you at your first appointment. Evaluations will be billed at $300 for an initial session. Psychotherapy without medications will be $190 per hour and last 45-50 minutes.. Medications will be managed in separate appointments, and medication appointments will be billed at $125 for a 20-25 minute session
Because insurance companies refuse to reimburse adequately for psychotherapy, I have chosen not to participate as an in network provider with any insurance companies. I expect payment at the time services are delivered and provide you with a receipt that can be used for you to submit for reimbursement by your insurance compahy. The questions below may be helpful in determining what part of fees will be covered by your insurance company. Also, I have completely opted out of Medicare and Medicaid services.
- Do I have mental health benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per calendar year does my plan cover?
- How much does my plan cover for an out-of-network provider?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
- I no longer accept in-network assignment from any insurance companies. My office will provide any documentation necessary for you to obtain reimbursement for my services, and they often pay 50-80 % of fees after an annual deductible has been met. This policy change has been made as a result of changes in reimbursements by insurance companies that make their fee structures fiscally non-viable.
Checks preferred. Credit card services provided are available with a 3% surcharge for processing costs. Payment is expected at the time services are delivered unless a prior arrangement has been made.
If you do not show up for your scheduled appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session.
Request an appointment online here.
Questions? Please contact me for further information.